The LC Parents Podcast is a monthly podcast where we get real about the struggles, victories, and laughs we share as parents.
The podcast is hosted by the Life.Church NextGen team! We’ve created these downloadable discussion guides for you to take what you’re hearing each episode and put it into action for your family.
Some ideas for these discussion guides:
- Ask your friends, spouse, or LifeGroup to listen to each episode before meeting up together.
- Use the Conversation Guides to spark great discussion in your group. Oh, and don’t just talk about it. Take one of the suggested action steps from the Conversation Guides, too!
View or download the discussion guides at the links below!
- Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Anxiety Tells You
- How To Raise Digital Natives
- Three Big Questions that Change Every Teenager with Kara Powell
- Developing through Diversity and Disabilities in my Family
- Dealing with Drama
- The Secret to Your Kid’s Best Behavior
- What Difference Do I Make?
- Who Am I? Identity Crisis
- How Do I Talk to My Kids About Technology?
- Talking About Trauma…
- Solving the Connection Problem
- Don’t Squeeze the Lizard
- How to Avoid Superstar Syndrome
- The Art of Argument
- The Bottleneck Effect
- Can We See the Big Picture?
- How to Discipline Your Kids Without Losing Your Mind
- Does It Really Matter Who My Kid’s Friends Are?
- The Formula to Raising Kids Who Really Love Jesus
- I’m Overwhelmed! How Do I Fix My Kids?
- Who’s Teaching Your Kid About Sex?