In the middle of our busy lives, it can sometimes feel like we’re just going through the motions. But what if there’s more to life? What if we could actually start experiencing the full, abundant life Jesus came to offer? You can. We can. Together, we can discover the truth that changes everything—Jesus is life.
Think about it like this. Jesus tells us in John 10:10 that we have an enemy. And that enemy tries to steal, kill, and destroy. But here’s the good news. Jesus says that He came to give us life, and life to the full. In John 15:5, we also discover that Jesus is the Vine—we are the branches. Apart from Him, we can do nothing.
Embrace that. The Vine gives us life. When we’re disconnected from our Source—we’re empty and depleted—lacking life. But when we get our lives connected to Jesus? That’s powerful! Don’t just connect on your own though. Find a group of other women to help you. Life happens. Life gets hard. Don’t go through it alone.
Jesus Is Life Bible Plan
Experience the abundant life we all long for. This 25-day plan is perfect for group discussion both in the YouVersion Bible App and in-person. Start the Bible Plan in the YouVersion Bible App and select “With Friends” to invite your LifeGroup. There’s also a leader guide you can use to guide your in person discussion.
Content for Your Sisters LifeGroup
Looking for studies to lead your LifeGroup through? We’ve got you covered! Check out this list of our newest and favorite Sisters studies to get your group talking:
- Amy Groeschel’s Sisters studies, The Pursuit, The Hope, and The Call : This three-part series will inspire, encourage, and challenge you and comes complete with a digital leader guide and digital participation guides for your whole group. Each study is four weeks, giving your group plenty to discuss. Find these resources at www.life.church/sisters
- The Messy Table Podcast: Discover real-life stories from real-life women who are finding God in the middle of their mess. This biweekly podcast is great for group discussion, and we even have a curated, four-week plan for your group to get going. Download it here.
- Breathing Room with Sandra Stanley: Find margin in your busy life through this four-week study from our friends at North Point Resources. Get the videos you’ll need at www.life.church/breathingroom
4 Sisters LifeGroup Tips
- Invite your group to attend the 2019 Sisters Event together. Find the event times for your campus at www.life.church/sisters.
- Get to know one another! Set up a time for your group to meet informally. Give everyone an opportunity to introduce themselves, share about their story, and talk about your mission as a LifeGroup. You can discuss which study works best for your group, too!
- Dig deeper by reading more Sisters articles at www.finds.life.church. Just search, “Sisters,” to find more great resources from real women with real stories.
- Serve together. There’s nothing more fun than serving God with people you love. Choose a day to spend time serving in your community through a local missions partner.