What’s Next? for Your LifeGroup
What does it mean to take your next spiritual steps? How can you keep your dreams and vision for the future alive? Discover the answers to those questions and find out what you were created for in What’s Next?
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running October 12-21.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
What’s Next? LifeGroup Tips
- Do you want to grow stronger as a group? Now is a perfect time to start the Belong LifeGroup experience.
- Is there anyone in your group who may be ready to start leading their own group? Now may be a good time to start that conversation with your Community Leader.
- Do you have both men and women in your group? Try splitting up men-only and women-only one week to talk about things you might not otherwise talk about.
- Has your group ever fasted together? Consider picking a day or a few days to fast together and pray for God to give you opportunities to show the love of God to people who are far from Him.
- Are you ready to see your LifeGroup grow? Watch this video about filling your LifeGroup with people!