Know The Series
Do you ever feel uncertain about the future, filled with doubt, or hopeless? The Hope Bible study for women can help you learn how to truly experience a hope-filled life. Visit www.life.church/sisters to get the four-week video series, discussion guide, Bible Plan, and more.
Talk About It
Let Amy Groeschel lead your Sisters LifeGroup! Each week, use the icebreaker questions on your Leader Guides to help kick off your discussion. Then, be sure to watch the 10-15 minute video that goes along with each week. In those videos, Amy will offer teaching points your group can discuss.
The Hope Bible Plan
Along with the four-week study, there’s also a Bible Plan you and your group can go through. Challenge your LifeGroup to complete it together.
5 The Hope LifeGroup Ideas
- Consider attending the 2017 Sisters Event together. Find the event times for your campus at www.life.church/sisters
- As you go through The Hope study individually, send encouraging texts to your group. Challenge each other to keep going through the study every day for the full four weeks.
- Create a playlist for each of the worship songs listed on The Hope Leader Guides. Share it with your group so they’ll be prepared for each week.
- Do a search in the Bible App for the word “hope.” Then, read through some of the Scriptures you find.
- Challenge your group to find one hope-filled habit they can continue doing once the study ends. For example: reading the Bible every day, journaling a sentence every morning, committing to pray for five minutes every night, etc.