Hope in the Dark for Your LifeGroup
When life hits hard, it plunges us into a sea of questions we hoped we’d never have to ask. But when you feel broken, abandoned, and struggling to find answers, there’s a beacon in the storm. A comfort in your pain. A hope in the dark.
Here’s everything you need for your LifeGroup during this new series running August 11-27.
Let Pastor Craig Lead Your LifeGroup
Pastor Craig is creating videos each week of this series to help your LifeGroup start real and helpful conversation. You can find the videos here, on the Life.Church app, and where Life.Church videos are available on AppleTV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku. Just press play and follow Pastor Craig’s lead for a great conversation. Videos will become available on August 11.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of Pastor Craig’s discussion videos by using the Talk It Over guide to find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Hope in the Dark Bible Plan
This may become one of your group’s favorite Bible Plans. Like the series, it’s based in the story of Habakkuk and Pastor Craig’s experience finding hope in dark places. This is a perfect plan to use YouVersion’s Plans with Friends feature so you can read along with your group.
5 Hope in the Dark LifeGroup Ideas
- Read the book. This series is inspired by Pastor Craig’s newest, perhaps most personal book, Hope in the Dark. If you attend a Life.Church campus, you can buy the book there for a short time. If not, you can find it here.
- Spend one of your times together focused on praying for and encouraging each other.
- If summer is coming to an end where you are, or the weather’s still nice, get in some time outside. Even if that just means moving the conversation to a backyard.
- If you’re struggling to get people to show up consistently, watch this video.
- Schedule coffee or lunch with another LifeGroup leader to find out what works best for their LifeGroup.