Beans & Rice & Jesus Christ for Your LifeGroup
Some things just go better together. Like beans and rice. On their own, they serve a purpose. But together, they complement each other and create endless possibilities. It’s the same with people—we all have a purpose, but we’re not meant to function alone. Learn more in this new message!
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message running August 7-8.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Beans & Rice & Jesus Christ LifeGroup Tips
- As summer comes to an end and fall begins, talk with your group to see if your current meeting schedule still works. Also, as people are being encouraged to find community, consider whether your LifeGroup is open to new members. If it is, invite others to join you through the Info Wall.
- When you’re doing life with others, there will eventually be pain that is shared. However, you can share in healing together, too. Check out this article for tips on leading through grief, loss, and hard things.
- Look for ways you can serve together as a group, whether at church or in your community.
- As a group, plan some time to intentionally hang out as friends. Maybe it’s an end-of-summer barbecue, or a fall s’mores party. Just make time to build your friendships within the group.
- Send this post to your group in a group text. Then, choose one thing you can do together to become better friends this fall.