At the Movies 2021 for Your LifeGroup
What can our favorite films teach us? A lot! During At the Movies, we’ll learn biblical truths from box office hits. So grab some popcorn and find a seat—At the Movies is coming to the big screen, only at Life.Church!
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running July 10-August 1.
Talk It Over
What if talking about some of your favorite movies could help you get closer to Jesus? Every week, we put together some questions, Scripture, and ideas to help you lead your group. It’s the weekly Talk It Over guide, and you can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
At the Movies 2021 LifeGroup Tips
- Season five of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast is continuing to release new episodes on Mondays. Just listen to an episode before meeting, then use each week’s Conversation Guide to get your discussion started. Looking for even more great resources to lead your LifeGroup? Check out the LifeGroups Digital Bundle.
- Find a Local Mission Partner your LifeGroup can serve with this summer.
- Do you want to grow your LifeGroup? Ask your campus about volunteering at the Info Wall.
- Take a look at our digital tool for finding a LifeGroup. If you have a public group, make sure your information is up to date. If you want to add your group to this site or change any information, talk with your Community Leader.
- Pick a week to watch a movie together, or maybe spread it out over two weeks and ask these two questions: How can this movie grow my love for God? What does this movie make you want change in your life?