30-Second Theology for Your LifeGroup
The best TV commercials soak up our time, attention, and sometimes our money. They can make us think, laugh, gasp, or even cry. But is there anything to learn from those half-minute ads? We think so! Don’t miss 30-Second Theology at Life.Church or Church Online—it’s your only chance to catch this special message!
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this new series running February 2-4.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide is basically everything you need to lead your next LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
5 30-Second Theology LifeGroup Ideas
- Easy. Ask everyone to share their favorite commercial and why it’s meaningful to them.
- Watch the big game (or any game) together. Have some snacks, make it fun, and spend some time talking and praying together.
- If you feel like your group hasn’t really meshed yet, think about going through the Belong content together.
- Split up the guys and ladies in your group. Ladies watch an episode of Sisters, guys watch an episode of Wild Life.
- If your group has a bunch of kids, get them outside throwing a football, kicking a soccer ball, or just plain playing tag. Even if you don’t have kids, enjoy a walk around the block, throw a ball, light up a firepit, and get outside if the weather will let you!