30-Second Theology for Your LifeGroup
The best TV commercials soak up our time, attention, and sometimes, our money. They can make us think, laugh, gasp, or even cry. But is there anything to learn from those half-minute ads? We think so! Don’t miss 30-Second Theology at Life.Church or Church Online—it’s your only chance to catch this special message!
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running February 6-7.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
30-Second Theology LifeGroup Tips
- Find a way to watch or celebrate the big game with your LifeGroup. Try meeting at a park in the afternoon if weather permits or video chatting during the game. No matter what you do, just find a way to have fun together.
- Ask everyone to share their favorite commercial and why it’s meaningful to them.
- Sometimes halftime is a great time to shut off the TV. If you’re watching the game together, use halftime to share prayer requests and pray together. Or maybe just stand up, stretch, and ask everyone to answer this question: What’s God doing in your life this week?
- Try splitting up the men and women in your group. Women could watch an episode of Sisters, and the men could watch an episode of Wild Life.
- Text or email a short, encouraging note to each person in your LifeGroup this week.