You Got It for Your LifeGroup
Maybe you don’t need one more resolution—one more push to be a better parent, or a more successful employee, or financially stable, or anything else. It may feel like you don’t have what it takes, but God has given you everything you need. Join us as we talk about making a difference in 2020.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running December 28-29.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
You Got It LifeGroup Tips
- Celebrate New Year’s together because that’s what friends do.
- Find a Bible Plan for your group and use the Plans with Friends feature to go through it together.
- Ask each person in the group to start praying and thinking about one word to define their hopes for 2020.
- Ask your group these two questions, “What makes us unique as a LifeGroup? What do we want to accomplish together in 2020?”
- Find out more about how you can start your New Year right on finds.life.church.