Write Your Own Headlines for Your LifeGroup
It’s hard to sift through all of the information at our fingertips. How do we filter through it in a healthy way? Is it even possible to see the positive? Even in a complicated world, you can learn to shift your perspective and Write Your Own Headlines.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running October 30-31.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan
You’ll always find what you’re looking for, so let’s have eyes to see where God is at work. Learn more in the Good News: Encouragement for a World in Crisis Bible Plan. Do it with your LifeGroup by using the Plans With Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App. Click on the Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, then invite your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Write Your Own Headlines LifeGroup Tips
- We’re focusing on being good neighbors at all of our Life.Church locations this weekend. You’ll get to learn more about some of your campus’ Local Mission Partners, plus hear more about how our church cares for our communities in five key areas: well-being, families, education, justice, and community empowerment. Discover more information and challenge your LifeGroup to identify one area you can serve together by visiting www.life.church/neighbor. You can also find Bible Plans about each of the five areas at www.go2.lc/neighborplans.
- We can shift our perspective away from the world and toward Jesus by sharing communion together. If this is your first time leading through communion or if you’re looking for new ideas, check out this article.
- Now is a great time of the year to talk about upcoming holiday or travel plans. Consider if your current meeting schedule will work for the upcoming months. Also, check out these ideas for ringing in the holidays together as a LifeGroup.
- Listen to this episode of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast where Pastor Craig helps us learn how to defeat negative thoughts. Then, talk about what you hear using this Conversation Guide.
- Set aside time for your LifeGroup to discuss what anxieties and perspective they’re wrestling with in this season. Identify ways you can support one another. If you’re not sure how to walk with those dealing with anxiety, this article can help.