Winning the War in Your Mind for Your LifeGroup
Our thoughts are powerful. They change our perspective, impact our decisions, and influence our habits. But what do we do when we become trapped by our thoughts, unable to escape negative and unhealthy thinking? Let’s learn what it means to take our thoughts captive and win the war in our minds.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running February 13-March 7.
Let Pastor Craig Lead Your LifeGroup
Pastor Craig partnered with the You’ve Heard It Said podcast to create an episode for each week of this series. Trust us—it’ll help your LifeGroup get talking. You can find the episodes here. Encourage your LifeGroup to listen to an episode during the week, and then use your time together to discuss what you heard. Every episode will come complete with a Conversation Guide packed with discussion questions, resources, and more! Available starting February 12, 2021.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of Pastor Craig’s series by using the Talk It Over guide to find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Winning the War in Your Mind Bible Plan
Find out more about how you can transform your mind in the 7-day Winning the War in Your Mind Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your LifeGroup to read it together.
Winning the War in Your Mind LifeGroup Tips
- Pastor Craig is creating episodes to guide your group’s discussion, so consider using this series as an opportunity to let someone else lead your time together each week.
- The last year has had a big impact on a lot of people’s mental health. Give your group the space they need to discuss what thoughts they’ve been struggling with lately.
- How comfortable do you feel praying together as a group? Here’s a video of what it could look like to pray together as a group.
- The best LifeGroups sometimes face the hardest questions together. Here are a few ideas for addressing tough topics.
- To build off the momentum from this series, consider challenging your LifeGroup to create a truth statement to combat a lie they believe. Learn how and get inspired from Pastor Craig in this finds.life post.