It might be tempting to grab an extra cup of coffee in the lobby when you know the LifeKids huddle is starting, but when you miss huddle, you miss a lot.
Huddles matter! Watch this video and read below to see the purpose behind huddle time and find out how it equips you to be a better leader.
What is a LifeKids huddle?
Huddle is a brief meeting to gather the LifeKids team together before they step out to serve.
How does regularly attending LifeKids huddle equip you?
- Huddles help you fit in. Huddles include everyone in LifeKids, so you can make friends, have fun together, support each other, and celebrate what’s happening in LifeKids. Huddles create a united community you’re all a part of even though you serve in different rooms.
- Huddles help you grow. Huddles include tips on how to be a better leader, how to grow closer to Jesus, and how to connect more effectively with kids, parents, and other leaders. Your staff may challenge you to focus on specific Lead Small principles each week or Life.Church values. You’ll be on the front line to receive updates regarding LifeKids news so you never miss out!
- Huddles keep you focused. Our mission in LifeKids is to lead kids to become fully devoted followers of Christ. Huddles share life-change stories that show how your team is accomplishing that! They also are a reminder of the core values of Life.Church and LifeKids that help us to continue accomplishing our mission.
Talk through these discussion questions with your fellow leaders and LifeKids team to see how huddle benefits you.
- Talk about a huddle you especially remember. What made it stand out?
- What do you think will benefit you most when you attend huddle?
- How do you think attending huddle consistently is more beneficial than attending irregularly or not at all?
- If you consistently miss huddle, what is holding you back? Talk about it, and find another leader or staff member to help you troubleshoot or hold you accountable to being there.