When Life Feels Out of Control for Your LifeGroup
We all face times of uncertainty. Whether we’re worried about our health, anxious about the economy, or stuck in a frustrating season, it can be tempting to do something—anything—to gain some sense of control. But what if God is calling you to a better way of living? Join us at Church Online for this special Easter message.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this message running April 10-18.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
When Life Feels out of Control LifeGroup Tips
- Consider ways your LifeGroup could celebrate Easter together in digital spaces. Try attending the same service at Church Online or taking communion together over video chat.
- Looking for resources to help your LifeGroup through this time? Check out www.life.church/spreadhope to find messages, articles, series, and Bible Plans that can help.
- Life.Church has resources available for your kids during this time, too! Check out LifeKids Online and Switch Online to find out more.
- Encourage your group members to safely serve people in their community. Read this article for insights on how we can be the Church, even from home.
- Search finds.life.church for helpful articles to share with your group about topics like Jesus, grace, forgiveness, encouragement, and sharing faith.