What Your Life Is Missing for Your LifeGroup
If you feel disconnected, hopeless, or you just know something is missing—it’s not the end of your story. It’s an opportunity to reconnect. To find hope. And to rediscover what you lost.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running August 8-9.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find this week’s Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
What Your Life Is Missing LifeGroup Tips
- Share with your LifeGroup how God has called you to be a spiritual contributor, then open up the floor and give your group time to share as well.
- Ask each person in your LifeGroup to share their Life.Church story. How’d they join? How’d they get involved? What happened in their life?
- Talk about how you could start being the church not just as individuals but as a LifeGroup. What can you do together?
- Many campuses have needs above and beyond what they do normally because of the COVID guidelines currently in place. Consider contacting your campus and asking how your LifeGroup could help.
- Send this post to your group in a group text or email, and ask them what they think about it. Also, tell your group about the new podcast designed for LifeGroups, You’ve Heard It Said.