Watch Where You Sit for Your LifeGroup
Where you sit is important. Where you sit affects your soul, your emotions, and your relationship with God. God wants us to sit close to Him. He’s saved us seats—they have our names on them. We have a feeling your LifeGroup will be talking about this message for a while!
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this special message running March 9-11.
Grow as a LifeGroup Leader
Did you know we have a website full of leader tips like how to pray as a group, how to grow your group, and even how to take communion as a group? Visit leaders.life.church to find what you need to grow as a LifeGroup leader.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of this message by using the Talk It Over guide to find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Find a Bible Plan
Try this. Message your LifeGroup with four or five different Bible Plans and let the group decide which Bible Plan you read through together this week.
5 Watch Where You Sit LifeGroup Ideas
- This will be a great week to end the conversation in a time of prayer. Don’t just close in a “nice” prayer—pray with power and ask God to be at work in each person and situation in your group. Here’s what that might look like.
- Has your LifeGroup ever taken communion together? Has it been a while? Here’s a helpful guide for taking communion with your group.
- The best LifeGroups sometimes face the hardest questions together. Here are a few ideas for addressing tough topics.
- Ask your group if they’re keeping up their new habit of praying daily. If not, it’s not too late to start over!
- Search finds.life.church for helpful articles to share with your group about topics like anxiety, stress, addiction, parenting, and relationships.