Warrior for Your LifeGroup
Defeat the fear that stares you down. Find purpose in your battles. Discover your God-given courage to become the Warrior He made you to be.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running January 4-27.
Let Pastor Craig Lead Your LifeGroup
Pastor Craig is creating videos each week of this series to help get your LifeGroup talking. You can find the videos here, on the Life.Church app, and where Life.Church videos are available on AppleTV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku. Just press play and follow Pastor Craig’s lead for a great conversation. These will be available starting January 4, 2020.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of Pastor Craig’s discussion videos by using the Talk It Over guide to find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Warrior Bible Plan
Find out more about how you can confront your struggles in a godly way by equipping yourself for battle in this 6-day Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your group to read it together.
Warrior LifeGroup Tips
- It’s hard to share first. Give your group the gift of going second by sharing some of the ways this series has impacted you.
- Pick a finds.life.church post, send it in an email or group chat to your LifeGroup, and spark discussion during the week.
- Do things as a LifeGroup that you can’t do when you’re apart. Here are some ideas: pray together, laugh together, eat together, look each other in the eye and listen, experience God’s presence together, and serve others together.
- Since Pastor Craig is creating videos for your group during this series, take the chance to let someone else lead the discussion.
- Be encouraged. You are warriors on a mission to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. What you do as a LifeGroup leader each week is at the heart of how people grow spiritually at Life.Church. Thank you!