Unashamed for Your LifeGroup
You know the feeling. The one you get when you think you’re not good enough. The one that convinces you you’ve done something too awful to forgive. That’s shame holding you back. Christine Caine will share how we can only become who God wants us to be by casting our shame at His feet.
This one-week message with Christine is one you’ll definitely want to share with your LifeGroup. Check it out October 20-22.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of Unashamed by using the Talk It Over guide to find key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges. The mobile-friendly Talk It Over guide is always available at www.life.church/talkitover, in your inbox weekly, or in the Life.Church app.
Start the Unashamed Bible Plan
Who doesn’t love Christine Caine? Okay, now add the truth and power of God’s Word about how shame doesn’t need to have a hold on you. You should totally read this Bible Plan as a group, but only if you’re ready to drop your baggage, pick up your freedom, and fulfill your destiny.
5 Unashamed LifeGroup Ideas
- It’s hard to share first. Give your group the gift of going second by openly sharing some of the ways you’re overcoming shame in your life.
- Christine has an entire book on this topic. You can check it out here.
- If your group is new or you just feel you need some fresh life, start the Belong series.
- Here’s a great question to think about and then share with your group: How would your life look different if you had no shame?
- Be encouraged. You are the heroes of our mission to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. What you do as a LifeGroup leader each week is at the heart of how people grow spiritually at Life.Church. Thank you!