True Virtue for Your LifeGroup
In a cynical world, it’s easy to give the impression of good character without actually living it out. But now more than ever, actions speak louder than words. Not just any action, but the kind centered on what matters most. Let’s learn how we can bring True Virtue back into our everyday lives.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running May 8-30.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
True Virtue Bible Plan
Want to recenter your life on the things that matter most? Then check out the True Virtue Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your LifeGroup to read the Plan together.
True Virtue LifeGroup Tips
- Has your LifeGroup taken the step to serve? Take some time to talk about how God might use the gifts He put inside of you to change the world in front of you. Want to help your LifeGroup find their fit? Check out www.life.church/findmyfit (available May 7).
- Share a time when a virtue or value made a difference in your life (or the life of someone you know). Invite your group members to do the same.
- Set aside time for your LifeGroup to pray for anything and everything God’s put on your hearts.
- Looking for some great ways to get conversation started in your LifeGroup? Try the You’ve Heard It Said podcast! Season 4 is continuing to release new episodes in the first few weeks of May, plus you can get caught up on any episodes you’ve missed. Each episode comes complete with a Conversation Guide, which you can get right in your inbox at www.life.church/yhis
- Don’t forget why you started your LifeGroup. You wanted to walk with people through the ups and downs of life. You wanted some lifelong friends. If there’s a rough week, remember why you started your LifeGroup in the first place.