There Is a Reason for Your LifeGroup
We all experience times in our lives when we don’t understand what God is doing. But that doesn’t mean God isn’t at work. No matter what struggles or difficulties we’re facing, we can trust that God has a plan.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running April 18-May 4.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
There Is a Reason LifeGroup Tips
- Keep checking in with your LifeGroup and encourage everyone to check in on one another as well. It’s important to stay connected during this time.
- Don’t forget why you started your LifeGroup. You wanted to walk with people through the ups and downs of life. You wanted some lifelong friends. You all need one another as you navigate the coming weeks.
- If you haven’t already, talk to your group about how you might start safely meeting together once the stay-at-home order has been lifted. Give everyone the opportunity to voice any ideas or concerns they may have.
- Don’t be shy about trying something new in your LifeGroup. We’re all trying new things right now.
- Does your LifeGroup have a particular felt need during this time? Consider finding a Bible Plan your group can go through that would help meet that need.