The Right Response with Michael Jr. for Your LifeGroup
If someone gave everything for you, what would the right response be? Join special guest Michael Jr. for a few laughs and a new perspective on what it means to live generously.
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this new series running November 24-26.
Get LifeGroup Resources in the App
This is no joke: You can find LifeGroup videos, finds.life.church posts, and even the weekly Talk It Over in the Life.Church app! If you already have the app, be sure to turn on push notifications so you don’t miss anything amazing.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide is basically everything you need to lead your next LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
We keep hearing that our LifeGroups love reading through Bible Plans together. It’s easy. Just find a Bible Plan in the YouVersion Bible App, start it, then choose the feature to read it “With Friends” and select the kind folk in your LifeGroup to read the plan with you.
5 LifeGroup Ideas
- Share your personal story of how God has led you to be generous and what’s happened in your life as a result. Your story of God’s work in your life may be the most powerful leadership gift you could ever have.
- It’s not too late to throw a Friendsgiving party with your LifeGroup. It doesn’t have to be a lot of work—just keep it fun and let everyone be a part of making it happen.
- Challenge your group to do something generous together. Maybe you serve with a local partner, you all give above the tithe one week, or you all take the three-month tithe challenge. Let your group decide what they want to do.
- Start talking about what your LifeGroup will do together during the holidays. Plan ahead for when you’ll take weeks off and when you’ll be together. Here are some holiday ideas.
- We said this last time, but did you do it? If you’re using a paper version of the Talk It Over, try using the digital version in the Life.Church app or at www.life.church/talkitover.