The Power of a Shadow for Your LifeGroup
Influence is powerful. It shapes our lives and moves others to action. It’s the shadow we cast and the shadow we live under. So—who’s influencing you? Let’s answer that question and discover The Power of a Shadow together.
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this special message running June 29—July 1.
Talk It Over
As the LifeGroup leader, you are a key facilitator of your LifeGroup conversations. The Talk It Over Guide makes that simple. Use it to find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges from each message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Start a Bible Plan Together
There are so many great Life.Church Bible Plans. Ask your group how they want to grow, choose a related Bible Plan, then select the “Plans with Friends” feature and invite your group to read it together.
The Power of a Shadow LifeGroup Tips
- Three letters: BBQ. Enjoy a meal outside with your LifeGroup. While you’re at it, invite everyone in your group to contribute to the meal. The more you can share ownership of your LifeGroup, the better.
- If you’re a mixed group, plan a day to separate into men’s and women’s groups and have some conversations you might not always have when you’re all together.
- Here’s another great Bible Plan to read together as a group after this message.
- Grow as a leader with the Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast.
- Search finds.life.church for helpful articles to share with your group about the key topics they’re facing.