The Grudge for Your LifeGroup
The past doesn’t always stay in the past. Sometimes, you carry it with you. But you don’t have to hold on to the bitter memories and painful moments that steal your joy and weigh you down. You have the choice to let go of The Grudge.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running October 26-November 18.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
The Grudge Bible Plan
Interested in learning more about letting go of the past for good and embracing true forgiveness? Then check out The Grudge Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your group to read it together.
The Grudge LifeGroup Tips
- This will be a great week to end the conversation in a time of prayer. Don’t just close in a “nice” prayer—pray with power and ask God to be at work in each person and situation in your group. Here’s what that might look like.
- Has your LifeGroup ever taken communion together? Has it been a while? Here’s a helpful guide for taking communion with your group.
- The best LifeGroups sometimes face the hardest questions together. Here are a few ideas for addressing tough topics.
- Here’s a great question to think about and then share with your group: How would your life look different if you were to let go of any painful memories that are weighing you down?
- Search finds.life.church for helpful articles to share with your group about topics like forgiveness and relationships.