The Good Work for Your LifeGroup
Making a difference might start with a different perspective. You might not be able to change the whole world, but you can change your part. What’s your purpose? What’s your story? What’s The Good Work God will do through you?
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this special message running June 1—June 24.
Talk It Over
We all want to be part of something bigger. That’s why your group is a group. This series sets you up to talk about how your LifeGroup can be part of something bigger together. The Talk It Over guide will help your LifeGroup find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges from each message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
The Good Work Bible Plan
You might not be able to change the whole world, but you can change your part. What’s your purpose? What’s your story? What will God will do through you? Find out in this new Bible Plan written to accompany the series. Choose the “plans with friends” feature and invite your group to read the plan together.
The Good Work LifeGroup Tips
- Get involved with one, or a couple, local missions partners as a group. Ask your group to read about local partners here, then talk as a group about how to get involved and do it!
- Talk about how your group will adjust to everyone’s summer plans. Just because everyone can’t meet every time doesn’t mean you can’t meet sometimes. Plan ahead and it’ll work!
- Also, make plans for some summer fun as a LifeGroup! Here are seven ideas.
- As a leader it is so important that you experience rest and Sabbath in your life. Summer is a great time for longer periods of rest. Here’s more about that.
- Search finds.life.church for helpful articles to share with your group about topics like purpose, serving, community, compassion, and change.