The Good Room for Your LifeGroup
When you’re pursuing your passion, there are three things that matter most: the problem, the people, and your gift. In between rapid-fire jokes and real-life stories, comedian Michael Jr. will explain how to find your life’s punchline and how to leave a legacy that makes a difference.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running December 27.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
The Good Room LifeGroup Tips
- If your LifeGroup is looking for more guidance on finding purpose, encourage everyone to check out this episode of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast, and then talk about it together as a group.
- Get involved with a Local Mission Partner together. Ask your group to read about Local Partners here. Then, talk as a LifeGroup about how to get involved, and do it!
- Talk about how your group will adjust to everyone’s holiday plans. Just because everyone can’t meet every week doesn’t mean you can’t meet sometimes. Plan ahead, and it’ll work!
- As a leader, it is so important that you experience rest and Sabbath in your life. Try to carve out time for yourself to rest over the holidays.
- Search finds.life.church for helpful articles to share with your group about topics like purpose, serving, community, and compassion.