The Gift for Your LifeGroup
We treasure hand-picked gifts from those we love. They’re valuable and important because they’re meant just for us. And one gift meant so much that it forever changed the course of history. The story of this gift is one worth sharing.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running December 7-24.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
The Gift Bible Plan
Interested in learning more about the birth of Jesus and gaining a deeper understanding of who He is? Then check out The Gift Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your group to read the plan together.
The Gift LifeGroup Tips
- Think about throwing a Christmas or New Year’s party with your LifeGroup—especially if some of your LifeGroup doesn’t have family around.
- If you’re a LifeGroup with kids, think about adding some of these traditions to teach the meaning of Christmas.
- It’s always a great idea to read the series Bible Plan as a group. It’s a surprisingly powerful way to stay connected to each other and God’s truth throughout the week.
- If 5 LifeGroup ideas aren’t enough, here are 12 more LifeGroup ideas for the Holidays.
- Get your group involved in spreading the love of Christ in your community during the Christmas season. You can find a local partner near you today.