Thank God for Your LifeGroup
What story is God telling in your life? Take a moment with us to thank God for all He’s done and continues to do through you and through His Church. This series is an opportunity for us to hear directly from the people our church is reaching and to praise God for the work He’s doing in and through all of us. Through short video stories and teaching from Pastor Craig, we’ll share our gratitude for what God is doing.
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this new series running November 17-19.
Get LifeGroup Resources in the App
You can find LifeGroup videos, finds.life.church posts, and even the weekly Talk It Over in the Life.Church app! If you already have the app, be sure to turn on push notifications so you don’t miss anything amazing.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide is basically everything you need to lead your next LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan About Giving Thanks
Gratitude turns what we have into enough. This four-day Bible Plan from Life.Church will help you discover a more grateful perspective.
5 Thank God LifeGroup Ideas
- Ask your group to come ready to share their personal story of what God has done in their life this year. Then, dedicate your entire time to sharing stories and giving thanks for God’s goodness.
- Throw a Friendsgiving party with your LifeGroup. It doesn’t have to be a lot of work, just keep it fun and let everyone be a part of making it happen.
- Find someone on staff at Life.Church who’s somehow played a role in what God is doing in your life, and find a way to thank them. Encourage everyone in your group to do the same.
- Start talking about what your LifeGroup will do together during the holidays. Plan ahead for when you’ll take weeks off and when you’ll be together. Here are some Holiday ideas.
- If you’re currently using a paper version of the Talk It Over, try using the digital version this week in the Life.Church app or at www.life.church/talkitover.