Switch Weekend for Your LifeGroup
Experience a taste of what a Wednesday night Switch experience is like. You’ll hear preaching on the doubts that many people, especially young people, are dealing with today. We’ll discover that the presence of doubt is not the absence of faith—it’s an invitation to develop a deeper faith.
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this special message running August 31—September 2.
Talk It Over
The Talk It Over guide will help your LifeGroup find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges from this message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Living With Doubt Bible Plan
A faith without big questions can become a faith without big answers. Let your doubt drive you deeper into the reality of who God is with this new Bible Plan with Andy Mineo.
Switch Weekend LifeGroup Tips
- Have you ever considered volunteering in Switch or sending your teen to Switch? Ask someone at your campus or learn more here.
- As a LifeGroup leader, you serve such an important role in creating a place for people in your group to feel safe about sharing doubts. You can help by sharing honestly about your own experience with doubt, by listening without feeling the need to fix or correct someone’s doubts, and by staying genuinely curious as people share.
- If you have teens in your LifeGroup, ask them to lead discussion this week.
- Talk as a group about what you can do to help lift up, mentor, and show Jesus to the upcoming generation.
- Search finds.life.church for helpful articles to share with your group about topics like doubt, faith, encouragement, the Bible, and loss.