Step Out of Your Boat for Your LifeGroup
Don’t let thunderstorms and crashing waves around you keep you from what God has in store for you. Every day, you’re given chances to grow, to connect, and to make a difference. Are you ready to Step Out of Your Boat into something greater?
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message running July 4-6.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Step Out of Your Boat LifeGroup Tips
- Get involved with one or two Local Mission Partners as a LifeGroup. Ask your group to read about Local Partners here, talk as a group about how to get involved, and do it!
- Do something selfless for your LifeGroup. How can you start a chain reaction of serving each other? Who can you make a meal for? Lend a car to? Pick up groceries for? Buy diapers for? You’re the leader—start something.
- Have you used the four development tools for LifeGroup leaders? Learn more here.
- Take a week off. If it’s a been a long time since you’ve taken a week off from leading your LifeGroup, think about who else in your group can lead for a week while you get some rest.
- Search finds.life.church for helpful articles to share with your group on topics like: purpose, serving, community, compassion, and change.