Stay Positive for Your LifeGroup
During difficult times, cynicism and negativity can seem like the easy choice. But that doesn’t mean they’re the best choice. If you make the decision to seek what’s good, your entire outlook on life can change. Let’s embrace the way we’ve been created to think and Stay Positive.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running May 9-June 15.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read the Stay Positive Bible Plans Together
Staying positive is a daily decision, and that’s why we created daily Stay Positive Bible Plans. All six Bible Plans are based on each week’s topic. Consider going through the plans with your LifeGroup each week to learn more about what God says.
Stay Positive LifeGroup Tips
- Ask everyone in your LifeGroup to share ways they’ve seen God at work in the last few months.
- With stay-at-home measures gradually lifting in the coming weeks, think about how your group could celebrate meeting together again physically.
- This spring has been a little … out of the ordinary for all of us, and summer isn’t far away. Take some time with your LifeGroup to discuss expectations and plans for the summer to ensure everyone’s on the same page.
- Has your LifeGroup started using YouVersion Prayer? Keep up to date with everyone’s prayer requests and praises through this new feature.
- Find plenty of encouraging posts on Finds.Life.