What is it that causes real, transformative life change? Is it just hearing information? Or is it something deeper? In Season 4 of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast, we’re discovering how God changes our lives and what role we play in the process. Along the way, you’ll get to hear a powerful story in every episode about how hearing one of Pastor Craig’s messages sparked major change in someone’s life.
Here’s the kicker, though. We know that real change doesn’t just happen by accident. The Holy Spirit provides the right words at the right time. And most of the time, it’s not just information that sparks meaningful change. It’s taking action on that information—with the help of God and others.
These episodes will remind you of how good the Good News truly is. And after a year filled with negative headlines, aren’t we all ready to remember how good the Gospel really is?
No matter what season your LifeGroup is in, there’s a story that will meet you right where you are. Episode 1 starts off with three powerful life change stories that remind you of God’s power, goodness, and mercy. We’ll also hear stories about:
- When life doesn’t go the way you planned
- Dealing with pain and regret
- Wondering where God is in the middle of grief and pain
- How the love of Jesus can overcome hate and racism
Trust us—we think you and your LifeGroup will love this season. Why? Well, we know that stories matter, because Jesus tells us in Revelation 12 that we will overcome by His blood and our stories. Isn’t it incredible to think that our story is in the same sentence as the blood of Jesus?
So, here’s how to make the most of this resource in your LifeGroups.
- Read this article to get some vision for the podcast.
- Ask your LifeGroup to listen to each episode before meeting up together.
- Use the Conversation Guides to spark great discussion in your group. Oh, and don’t just talk about it. Take one of the suggested action steps from the Conversation Guides, too!
The episodes will drop every Monday for six weeks, starting on Monday, April 12. You can sign up to get notified when new episodes release and get Conversation Guides sent straight to your inbox at: www.life.church/yhis
We’ll also give you a downloadable version of every Conversation Guide below.
- Episode 24: 3 Incredible Stories to Remind You of God’s Goodness
- Episode 25: If You Feel Alone, This Story Is for You
- Episode 26: Dealing With Pain and Regret
- Episode 27: Where Is God When Life Hurts?
- Episode 28: When Life Doesn’t Go the Way You Planned
- Episode 29: A Black Pastor Meets a Former White Supremacist … Here’s What Happened
P.S: If you haven’t listened to seasons 1, 2, or 3, consider going through those together, too! Every episode can also stand alone, so you can choose which episodes will work best for your LifeGroup.