Save the Date for Your LifeGroup
How do I know if they’re marriage material? How do I know if I am? What does a healthy relationship look like anyway? There are so many questions to consider for lasting relationships. Let’s start finding answers to these questions in our new series, Save the Date.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running October 29-November 27.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Wisdom for Dating Bible Plan
Dating can be complicated, but this simple wisdom from Scripture can help anyone start and maintain healthy dating relationships. Start this 5-day Bible Plan as a LifeGroup to learn more. Just choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Save the Date LifeGroup Tips
- Encourage everyone in your LifeGroup to talk about their views on relationships and how God might be challenging some of those views during this series.
- For more resources and conversations about making and maintaining healthy relationships in every area of your life, check out Season 5 of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast.
- Do a LifeGroup date. It doesn’t have to be romantic. But it does have to be fun. Maybe enjoy a day at the lake, watch a great new movie, or grill out in the park. You know how to have fun.
- Each week, ask one or two people or couples in your group to come prepared to share their experiences with relationships or marriage. You could even start by asking this question: What’s the best piece of relationship advice you’ve ever been given?
- Looking for more relationship resources to go through as a LifeGroup? Search finds.life.church for topics like marriage, sex, dating, and singleness to share great articles with your group.