Rise Up and Stand Firm for Your LifeGroup
This year has been full of changes. But no matter how many changes we’ve faced, we can embrace the truth that our God never changes. He is with us. He is for us. And He is working all things together for good. Which means we can rise up and stand firm in our faith—no matter what trials come our way.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running November 21-22.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Rise Up and Stand Firm Bible Plans
Interested in growing more in your knowledge of God, your love for Him and others, and gaining the courage you need to live out the truth of Scripture in every season? Then check out the four-part Rise Up and Stand Firm Bible Plans. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your group to read it together.
Rise Up and Stand Firm Bonus Resource
Looking for more things to help you lead your LifeGroup? You’ll love this interview with Pastor Amy on the You’ve Heard It Said podcast. She talks about her inspiration for writing the message, how we can fight anxiety, and gives us practical ways to remember who God is. While you’re at it, we think you’ll really like the rest of the episodes, too. You can let us know you’re interested by subscribing here.
Rise Up and Stand Firm LifeGroup Tips
Five LifeGroup Ideas:
- Ask your LifeGroup to share what changes they’ve had to deal with in the past year and how they’re dealing with those changes. Look for ways your LifeGroup can come together and support one another through those changes.
- Spend some time praying for and encouraging one another.
- If the weather’s still nice where you live, try going on a bike ride, walk, or hike with your LifeGroup.
- Ask your group to search finds.life.church ahead of time for a post that speaks to them. When you meet up for LifeGroup, have everyone share why they chose their particular post. P.S: Here’s an article from Pastor Amy about her weekend message.
- Schedule coffee or a digital meetup with another LifeGroup leader to find out what’s been working best for their group.