Relationship Goals for Your LifeGroup
At the beginning of a new year, we’re primed to take real steps toward becoming who God made us to be. But where do we start? And once we do, how do we make sure it lasts? In this series, we’ll discover how to become who God made us to be by consistently doing the small things that matter.
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this new series running February 9–March 4.
Let Pastor Craig Lead Your LifeGroup
Pastor Craig is creating videos each week of this series to help your LifeGroup get talking. You can find the videos here, on the Life.Church app, and where Life.Church videos are available on AppleTV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku. Just press play and follow Pastor Craig’s lead for a great conversation. Available starting February 9.
Strengthen Relationships With Prayer
Whether you’re married, engaged, dating, or single, prayer can strengthen your relationships. Amy Groeschel wrote about how she and Pastor Craig rely on prayer in their relationship and we’ve included a prayer you can save and use every day. Available starting February 9 at www.life.church/praytogether.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of Pastor Craig’s discussion videos by using the Talk It Over guide to find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Relationship Goals Bible Plan
We asked 11 different people with different relationship experiences to share their relationship goals and the Scriptures that inspired them in this new Life.Church Bible Plan. Your LifeGroup is going to love it. Available February 9.
5 Relationship Goals LifeGroup Ideas
- Add this prayer, or your own version of it, to your daily routine.
- Not every group is a couples group. If you can relate, here’s just the right content for your LifeGroup this series.
- If you have couples in your group, ask each couple to come ready to share their story each week.
- Men, this is the perfect time to start the Relationship Advice for Men LifeGroup study.
- Search finds.life.church for topics like marriage, sex, and dating, to share great articles with your group.