Relational Vampires for Your LifeGroup
They drain your joy, eat up your time, and rain on your parade, but there’s a better way to deal with relational vampires than stakes, garlic, and pitchforks. Let’s learn how to love the people who suck the life out of us.
Here’s everything you need for your LifeGroup during this new series running June 2-25.
Talk It Over
If the term “relational vampire” even slightly brings to mind someone in your LifeGroup, then you’re really going to want to start your conversations on the right foot! The Talk It Over guide includes everything you need to do exactly that. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, get it in your inbox weekly.
Relational Vampires Bible Plan
Since God created the world, He’s been doing some of His best work, most of His work, through people. To be specific, God often shows up in our world through human relationships. Now there’s a Bible Plan your LifeGroup can read together and invite God’s life-giving power into the relationships that sometimes feel everything but life-giving.
5 Relational Vampires LifeGroup Ideas
- Watch this simple video about learning to deal with conflict in your LifeGroup.
- Chances are, you’re heading into a busy season of vacation, work, or just life. Here’s what to do when it feels like life is too busy for LifeGroup.
- Breathe. What? Yes. Do it again. You have permission to breathe. Jesus came to give you life and life to the full. Slow down, look at the beauty around you, breathe, and thank God for life.
- Have you tried Plans with Friends in the Bible App yet? It’s a really great way to read the series Bible Plans together. Start the Relational Vampires Bible Plan and choose “With Friends.” Then, choose the friends in your LifeGroup. It’s that easy.
- Have you ever read one of our finds.life.church posts? They’re written by people like you who are trying to follow Jesus and figure out life. We made it easy—you can just get them emailed to you once a week.