One Minute After You Die for Your LifeGroup
The questions you have about life after death—Is there a heaven? Am I good enough? What if I’m not?—can leave you wondering, but they don’t mean you have to live in fear. Bring your questions and find out what happens one minute after you die.
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this new series running October 27-November 12.
Get LifeGroup Resources in the App
You can find LifeGroup videos, finds.life.church posts, and even the weekly Talk It Over in the Life.Church app! If you already have the app, be sure to turn on push notifications so you don’t miss anything amazing.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide is basically everything you need to lead your next LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read the One Minute After You Die Bible Plan
C.S. Lewis said, “Aim at heaven and you will get earth ‘thrown in.’ Aim at earth and you will get neither.” In other words, what you do today because of what you believe about what happens after you die could change everything, forever. If anyone in your LifeGroup is not sure what to think about life after death, this is the perfect plan to read together.
5 One Minute After You Die LifeGroup Ideas
- Check out our new tool for finding a LifeGroup. If you have a public group, make sure your information is up-to-date. If you want to add your group to this site or change any information, talk with your community leader.
- Have you used the four development tools for LifeGroup leaders? Learn more here.
- Add a daily prayer reminder in your phone with a different person’s name from your LifeGroup each day. When they mention a prayer request, you can add it as a note in the reminder.
- Take a week off. If it’s a been a long time since you’ve taken a week off from leading your LifeGroup, think about who else in your group can lead for a week while you get some rest.
- Find a post at finds.life.church to spark discussion with your group during the week.