Not Afraid for Your LifeGroup
As Christians, how should we respond to fears, worries, and anxieties? Should we try to ignore our concerns? Prepare for the end of the world? Or is there a better way to live? Find out about the hope and peace available to all of us through Jesus and how we can share that light with others in Not Afraid.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series starting March 14.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
Fight fear, wage war on worry, and trade panic for peace in this 7-day Bible Plan, Anxious for Nothing. If you or someone in your LifeGroup is battling fear or anxiety, this is a great resource to help you encourage one another and continue the conversation throughout the week.
Not Afraid LifeGroup Tips
- Discuss the Coronavirus situation with your group. Specifically, talk about ways you can best support one another as a LifeGroup during this time.
- Make sure your LifeGroup knows about the resources we’ve created for fighting anxiety available at: www.life.church/findpeace.
- If your LifeGroup can’t attend church at your campus together, consider watching church together at Church Online.
- Think about a difficult time in your life when you experienced God’s presence and peace. Pray about how you’d like to share this story with your LifeGroup during this series.
- Search finds.life.church for helpful articles to share with your group about topics like anxiety, depression, peace, rest, and joy.