Never Stand Alone for Your LifeGroup
The pain of standing alone is real. The joy of walking together is priceless. The difference is the people in your life. Join us as we learn why we should Never Stand Alone.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running September 7-September 9.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of this message by using the Talk It Over guide to find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Belong Bible Plan
It’s possible to find a group of friends where you can truly belong. We’ve even got video proof! Discover what can happen when you take a risk to invest in relationships through the 12-day Belong Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your group to read it together.
Never Stand Alone LifeGroup Tips
- Consider going through the Belong study if your group hasn’t yet. It’s a great way to get to know one another on a deeper level.
- Everybody needs somebody, and somebody needs you. Imagine what kind of influence you and your LifeGroup can have in the community around you. Consider signing up for CarePortal as a LifeGroup. CarePortal is an online tool that connects people with material needs of children and families in their area. Check to see if your Life.Church location has it available, and if so, you can sign up to receive notifications about opportunities to support foster families.
- As a group, plan some time to intentionally hang out as friends. Maybe it’s an end-of-summer barbecue, or a start-of-fall s’mores party. Just make time to build your friendships within the group.
- Consider choosing a time to go out and serve your community together as a LifeGroup. Take a look at some of the local missions partners in your area here: www.life.church/localmissions
- Search finds.life.church for topics like serving, community, and friendship to share great articles with your group.