Missing Peace for Your LifeGroup
We all need a little peace—peace of mind, peace in our hearts, and peace around the dinner table. But with everything that’s happened in 2020, tensions are running high, and many of us are struggling. Our situations may be different, but the missing piece is the same for all of us—the peace of God, which goes beyond all understanding.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running December 5-24.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Missing Peace Bible Plan
Can we really find peace when life is painful? Yes—but not in our own power. Start the Missing Peace Bible Plan to reset your heart for the season. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your LifeGroup to read the Plan together.
Missing Peace LifeGroup Tips
- Be aware of the current COVID-19 safety recommendations for your area. Stay flexible in the coming weeks as situations change, and consider adjusting how your group meets if it would be in everyone’s best interest.
- Share a time when you’ve felt God’s peace in spite of a difficult situation. Ask others in your group to share times when they’ve felt God’s peace, too.
- Think about planning some sort of Christmas celebration with your group. Talk with everyone so you can figure out how to do so safely—maybe a Zoom Christmas event!
- It’s always a great idea to read the series Bible Plan as a group. It’s a powerful way to stay connected to each other and God’s truth throughout the week.
- Get your group involved in spreading the love of Christ in your community during the Christmas season. You can find a local partner near you today.
P.S. Want an early Christmas present? A new season of You’ve Heard It Said (the podcast designed specifically for LifeGroups) is releasing right now! Learn more about how to use it in your LifeGroup, then spend some time talking over the episodes together.