Mastermind for Your LifeGroup
It’s all in your head. But what if that’s a good thing? Our thoughts are more than a reaction to what’s happening in our lives—they’re a powerful force for shaping who we are and who we can become. Learn how you can use your thoughts to unleash the mastermind inside you.
Here’s everything you need for your LifeGroup during this new series running September 8–October 1.
Get LifeGroup Resources In the App
You can find LifeGroup videos, finds.life.church posts, and even the weekly Talk It Over in the Life.Church app! If you already have the app, be sure to turn on push notifications so you don’t miss anything amazing.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk it Over guide is basically everything you need to lead your next LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read the Mastermind Bible Plan
The struggles are real, but may have less power over us than we think. Too often we believe we are prisoners to our thoughts: those voices telling us to worry, that we aren’t good enough, or that we can’t ever change our behavior. Let’s see what God’s Word has to say about it.
5 Mastermind LifeGroup Ideas
- During Mastermind, your campus will be hosting a worship night on September 20, 2018. Go as a LifeGroup and enjoy time together setting your minds on things above.
- Do you want to grow your LifeGroup? Ask your campus about volunteering at the Info Wall.
- Check out our new tool for finding a LifeGroup. If you have a public group, make sure your information is up-to-date. If want to add your group to this site or change any information, talk with your Community Leader.
- Ask your campus how you can help as they get closer to hosting this year’s Sisters event and LifeGroups with Amy Groeschel.
- Have you developed your own personal words to live by? This is a great tool for you as a leader and a great next step for anyone in your group.