Lead Like It Matters for Your LifeGroup
Have you ever stopped to think about why you were put on this Earth? Or about the dreams God’s put inside you that you haven’t pursued yet? You might feel like you don’t have what it takes or you’ve waited too long, but there’s a reason you still think about it. It matters. Let’s find the courage to go after our dreams together.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running August 6-7.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in YouVersion yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Lead Like It Matters LifeGroup Tips
- Find an episode of the Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast to listen to, and then talk about what you hear with your Community Leader.
- As a leader, you can only take people as far as you’re willing to go yourself. Read this article for 5 things you can try to be a great LifeGroup Leader.
- Look for ways you can serve together as a group, whether at church or in your community.
- The best leaders empower others to lead. So consider empowering someone in your group to lead an upcoming LifeGroup.
- Send this post to your group in a group text. Then, choose one thing you can do together to become better friends this fall.