Keep the Change for Your LifeGroup
In the middle of financial difficulties, it can be easy to lose hope. But long-term financial freedom is within reach. In this series, we’ll discover practical and biblical advice on managing our finances that will help us discover real change isn’t just something we can make, but something we can keep.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running March 13-28.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Keep the Change Bible Plan
Interested in learning more about how God’s Word can lead us to financial freedom? Check out the Keep the Change Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your group to read the Plan together.
Keep the Change LifeGroup Tips
- Tired of meeting indoors or digitally? The weather is getting warmer, which means meeting outside will soon be an option. As spring gets closer, have a conversation with your group about changing up how you meet.
- Has your LifeGroup faltered over the past year? You can start fresh in 2021. Check out this post on finds.life.church for helpful tips on restarting your LifeGroup.
- Consider giving everyone in your LifeGroup a small gift and ask them to think about paying it forward. Get inspiration from this article.
- Plan your generosity. Decide now how you can become more generous in your lifestyle. Come to LifeGroup prepared to lead through example. Want some help? Encourage your LifeGroup to listen to this episode of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast, then talk it over with the Conversation Guide.
- Think about times in your life when generosity somehow changed you. Take some time to share your stories together at LifeGroup.