In God We Trust for Your LifeGroup
Between a global pandemic, social unrest, and a contentious election, we’re all feeling stressed. Many of our relationships have reached a breaking point over one issue or another. During this chaotic time, who can we believe? Where can we put our trust? How can we heal our anxiety and restore our relationships?
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running October 24-November 15.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
In God We Trust Bible Plan
Interested in learning more about how we can be a light during this challenging time? Check out the In God We Trust Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your group to read it together.
In God We Trust LifeGroup Tips
- Set aside time for your LifeGroup to discuss what anxieties they’re dealing with during this time. Identify ways you can support one another.
- And while we’re on the topic of anxiety, consider checking out the new bonus episode of You’ve Heard It Said, featuring Pastor Amy Groeschel. She talks about fear, worry, and prayer, and there’s wisdom for every type of LifeGroup. We’ve also made a Conversation Guide to accompany the episode as well!
- If politics are coming up during your group time, take a look at this post about do’s and don’ts for guiding your group through political conversations.
- Pick a weekend for your LifeGroup to get together at a park or some other outdoor venue to enjoy each other’s company!
- Ask your LifeGroup this question: What can we do as a LifeGroup in the next few weeks to show Jesus’ love to people?