I’m In for Your LifeGroup
You have a God-given purpose waiting to be discovered. You have people around you ready to encourage you. And you may not know it yet, but you have everything you need to chase your passion. We just have one question: Are you in?
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running September 14-October 7.
Let Pastor Craig Lead Your LifeGroup
Pastor Craig is creating videos each week of this series to help get your LifeGroup talking. You can find the videos on the Life.Church app and where Life.Church videos are available on AppleTV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku. Just press play and follow Pastor Craig’s lead for a great conversation. These will be available starting September 14, 2019.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of Pastor Craig’s discussion videos by using the Talk It Over guide to find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
I’m In Bible Plan
Find out more about how God sees you and what it really means to go all in through this six-day Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your group to read it together.
I’m In LifeGroup Tips
- Ask each person in your LifeGroup to share their Life.Church story. How’d they join? How’d they get involved? What happened in their life?
- From time to time, try to attend a service together as a group. Once the service is over, go out to eat or just spend time together, enjoying each other’s company.
- As a group, look for ways you can serve together, whether at church or in your community.
- Encourage your group to try the Three-Month Tithe Challenge if they haven’t started tithing already.
- Search finds.life.church for topics like serving, sharing faith, and generosity to share great articles with your group.