How Sweet the Sound for Your LifeGroup
Chaos crashes on us like waves. Sorrow finds us in our lowest valleys. But in the midst of the storms and the darkness, there’s a strength greater than our own. There’s a redemption deeper than any pain. And there’s a hymn to sing throughout all of it.
This series will delve into history to take some of those classic, overlooked, or left-behind hymns and explore their meaning, breathing new life into their melodies to illuminate the hope they have for us today.
Here’s everything you need for your LifeGroup during this new series running March 30-April 23.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of Pastor Craig’s messages by using the Talk It Over guide to find more key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges for your LifeGroup. The mobile-friendly Talk It Over guide is always available at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, get it in your inbox weekly.
How Sweet the Sound Bible Plan
What if there were a way to read short devotionals based on each week’s message with your LifeGroup throughout the week? You know where this is going. There is. Use the Plans with Friends feature to start the How Sweet the Sound Bible Plan with your LifeGroup.
5 How Sweet the Sound LifeGroup Ideas
- Use the Life.Church app or website to play each week’s hymn for your LifeGroup before starting your conversation. If you know the song, sing along together.
- Learn to manage conflict in your group.
- Celebrate Easter as a group. But don’t do everything yourself—invite everyone to bring something. Make it a celebration. He is risen!
- Have the guys in your group gone through Wild Life with John Eldredge yet? Do it. Have the women done The Hope with Amy Groeschel? Do it.
- Do you ever get bored of LifeGroup? Or even dread getting together some weeks? It may be time to add some of this.