Habits for Your LifeGroup
At the beginning of a new year, we’re primed to take real steps toward becoming who God made us to be. But where do we start? And once we do, how do we make sure it lasts? In this series, we’ll discover how to become who God made us to be by consistently doing the small things that matter.
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this new series running January 5–28.
Making Good Daily Habits
Breaking old habits or making new ones isn’t easy, but it can be as simple as repeating small actions every day. Here’s a guide to help you along the way. Available starting January 5 at: www.life.church/dailyhabits
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide is basically everything you need to lead your next LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read the Habits Bible Plan
Starting a few small habits can change how you see yourself today and transform you into the person you want to be tomorrow. This Life.Church Bible Plan moves through Scripture with a simple acronym for making good daily habits that actually stick.
5 Habits LifeGroup Ideas
- Challenge your LifeGroup to identify at least one habit they want to make or break. Use the guide to good daily habits (available January 5) to help develop their new habits.
- Talk about how you can encourage and inspire each other as you build new habits and break old ones.
- Check out one of these books about habits: Atomic Habits or The Power of Habit.
- Remind your LifeGroup to read the series Bible Plan. Even better, use the Plans with Friends feature to read it together.
- Lead each person in your LifeGroup to write down a list of positive habits they already have. Then thank God together for His help.