God With Us For Your LifeGroup
He’s with you through the pain. He comforts you in the waiting. When you’re anxious about your future, He gives you courage. As you climb the mountain, He keeps you safe in His arms. In every moment, we have God with us. Start thinking about what you’ll do together during this series running December 2-24.
Talk It Over
December gets busy. To say the least. Make leading LifeGroup simple by using the Talk It Over guide, always available at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, get it in your inbox weekly.
God With Us Bible Plan
Jesus is Immanuel, which means God with us. This Bible Plan explores God’s history of making a way to be with us no matter what we face. Ask your LifeGroup to read this Bible Plan during the series.
5 God With Us LifeGroup Ideas
- Read 12 Ideas for Ringing in the Holidays with Your LifeGroup.
- Are there blended families in your LifeGroup? They don’t have to dread the holidays. Share this post for blended families.
- Put everyone’s name into a hat. Then, ask everyone in your group to draw a name. Instead of exchanging gifts, ask each person to share the strengths, gifts, and talents they see in the life of the person they drew.
- Start thinking about a difficult time of your life when you experienced the undeniable presence of God. Pray about how you’d like to share this story with your group during this series.
- Get your group involved in spreading the love of Christ in your community during the Christmas season. You can find a local partner near you today.