God, Help Us Unite for Your LifeGroup
The Bible calls us to act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with God. But how do we live out that mission in our day-to-day lives, especially as our world contends with the ongoing suffering caused by racism? How can we make a difference?
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running June 6-8.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
God, Help Us Unite LifeGroup Tips
- Make space for your LifeGroup to talk about how they’re doing. How are they feeling? What have they been processing? In what ways do they need support?
- Ask your LifeGroup whether they’ve felt called to do something as a result of the injustices they’ve witnessed in our world. Consider the possibility of doing something together as a LifeGroup.
- Bring two LifeGroups together. Meet with another LifeGroup made up of people with different backgrounds or experiences than your own. Let both groups talk about their perspectives and learn from one another.
- Looking for more resources to help your LifeGroup stop racism? Check out this resource: www.go2.lc/stopracism
- Search finds.life.church for more articles on the subject of racial reconciliation.