Face the Giant for Your LifeGroup
It’s time to let your fear become your faith. Whether you’re staring down anxiety, pain, guilt, failure, or anything else that feels too big to battle on your own, you can find the courage to face the giant in your own life.
Get everything you need to prepare for LifeGroup during this new series running March 16-25.
Grow Your LifeGroup
You’re making yourself available, being obedient, and you’re leading a LifeGroup. Now how do you get people to actually show up? The good news is it can be pretty straightforward. Here’s a video at leaders.life.church with several key tips including: Start with people you know.
Talk It Over
You don’t have to face the giant alone. Use the Talk It Over guide to help you start and lead the right kind of conversation with your group. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read the Hope in the Dark Bible Plan
If you’re going to battle giants, this might be one of the best Bible Plans to take with you. Encourage your group to read the Hope in the Dark Bible Plan by Pastor Craig during this series.
5 Face the Giant LifeGroup Ideas
- It only took one smooth stone and trust in God to topple Goliath. Find some smooth rocks at a local garden or hardware store. Then, invite your LifeGroup to pick a rock as a reminder to trust God as they face their giants.
- Read the entire story of David and Goliath out loud together as a group. Ask your group what they heard for the first time and what they think God might want them to do about it.
- This series could bring up some difficult or painful conversations. Here’s a great Bible Plan for people experiencing painful situations.
- Is the weather getting nicer where you are? If so, plan an evening at the park or get outside somehow—even if it’s on a different day from when you normally meet. Have fun together.
- If you’re at the stage where you’d like to build more meaningful friendship with your group, start the Belong series together.