Most of life’s battles are won or lost in the mind. So, how do we start winning more of those battles? We’re finding out in this special bonus season of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast with Pastor Craig, based on his new book and message series, Winning the War in Your Mind.
That’s right. For four weeks, Pastor Craig will lead your LifeGroup and give you the tools you need to start changing your thinking so that you can start changing your life.
Here are all the details you’ll want to know.
What’s the Content About?
The first episode is a Q&A with Pastor Craig about what led to him writing the book, his personal experience with battling toxic thoughts, and what he’s learned as a result. Find it on the You’ve Heard It Said podcast starting Friday, February 12.
The other three episodes—also available on the You’ve Heard It Said podcast—will be an in-depth look at how to start winning the war in our minds. This content will give you a deeper dive into what Pastor Craig covers on the weekend, and he’ll set you up with great questions to get your conversations off to a powerful start.
When Will It Be Available?
- Episode One: Friday, February 12
- Episode Two: Monday, February 22
- Episode Three: Monday, March 1
- Episode Four: Monday, March 8
Where Can I Find It?
All episodes will be available on You’ve Heard It Said. You can pick your favorite podcast platform, listen to it on YouTube, or find it at www.life.church/groups
Want to make sure you never miss an episode? Subscribe to get notified when new episodes drop: www.life.church/yhis
How Do I Use It in My LifeGroup?
Have your LifeGroup listen to each episode before meeting. Then, when you meet up, use the Conversation Guide to get your discussion started. The Conversation Guides are always available in the Show Notes, and they can be delivered straight to your inbox when you subscribe at www.life.church/yhis. We’ll also post them at the links below as they become available.
- Part 1 Conversation Guide
- Part 2 Conversation Guide
- Part 3 Conversation Guide
- Part 4 Conversation Guide
Looking for more ideas on how to use the podcast? Check out this post.
How Can I Share It?
We’re so glad you asked! Find some great social media shareables at the link below:
We think you and your LifeGroup are going to love this content. Here are some more resources you might find helpful to go deeper.
- Go through the Winning the War in Your Mind Bible Plan using the Plans With Friends feature in the Bible App. Simply start the Bible Plan, then choose the “With Friends” option to invite everyone in your LifeGroup.
- Make sure you don’t miss a week of the incredible teaching from Pastor Craig! If you can’t make it in person, you can catch it at Life.Church Online or at www.life.church/winningthewar (starting February 14).
- Pastor Craig’s new book, Winning the War in Your Mind, is packed with great exercises, questions, and tools to help you transform your thought patterns. Consider going through some of the book together, too!
- A great next step to start living out what you’re hearing from Pastor Craig is to develop some daily declarations you can say over yourself. These are rooted in Scripture, and you can read Pastor Craig’s personal daily affirmations in this article. You can also watch this video and follow the step-by-step instructions to write your own.
You don’t have to be a prisoner to the negative thoughts in your mind. With God’s help, we can take those negative thoughts captive and make them our prisoners. And LifeGroups are a great way to get started. Together, we can fight lies with God’s truth.