Ever Wonder Why? for Your LifeGroup
Have you ever had a question so hard you wouldn’t even say it out loud? Or a doubt so big you didn’t feel like you could share it—especially at church? Maybe it’s time to ask the tough questions together in our new series, Ever Wonder Why?
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running November 13-December 19.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Ever Wonder Why? Bible Plan
What if having faith is less about knowing all the right answers and more about being willing to ask hard questions? Your doubts don’t disqualify you, and they might be the doorway to a deeper faith.
Start the 7-day Ever Wonder Why? Bible Plan as a LifeGroup to learn more. Just find the Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Ever Wonder Why? LifeGroup Tips
- As we head into the Christmas season, people in your group might feel a variety of emotions, especially as they reflect on this last year. Spend time listening to one another’s joys and hurts, and then pray together.
- Lead the way and choose to be vulnerable with your LifeGroup. You don’t have to act like it’s always been easy for you to believe. Share your experiences with doubt and what brought you through them.
- Create space for the people in your group to ask hard questions and wrestle with doubt. You can find simple tips for answering difficult questions here. And remember to lean on your Community Leader for support and advice, too.
- Plan a Thanksgiving or Christmas feast on the night you already meet. Laugh together, take communion, and share joy. Also, consider serving together this holiday season at a Local Mission Partner. You can learn more ways you and your LifeGroup can be a good neighbor by listening to season six of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast.
- Share this episode about where God is when life hurts from the You’ve Heard It Said podcast with your group. Then, choose some questions from the Conversation Guide to talk about during the week.